Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon Ticket to Brazil Bronzer-Swatches & Review

Hey dolls.  Here is another item from the Spring Wet 'n Wild collection.  I picked Ticket to Brazil as it seemed most likely to work with my skin tone.
WnW Bronzer: Ticket to Brazil
Here I swatched it quite heavily for you all to see: 
You do get quite a bit of product if you purchase this.  I was rather impressed with the product and the price tag attached to it.  In truth, I really don't have anything bad to say about this product.


Final Thoughts

Pros: 
  • SPF 15 included
  • Good amount of product for price you pay
  • Affordable
  • Different shades/finishes available for purchase
  • Pigmented
Cons:
  • Bulky packaging
Repurchase? No, I don't think that I will get anymore from this Spring collection.  The other bronzers that I have picked up from the permanent line I haven't even really touched yet.  I really don't need anymore bronzers. *_^
Love,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment