Saturday, April 9, 2011

KLS and Fabulosity

One of the women that I am obsessed with is Kimora Lee Simmons.  I watch her reality show religiously and I love all that she embodies.  She is a woman of color that has done it all: a model, a business woman, a wife, and a mom.  Kimora balances everything with such finesse.  She has a larger than life personality and can be a bit over-dramatic, but at the end of the day, she keeps it real.  Love her or hate her, you can't deny that whatever she does, she does it with 110% (and in stilettos no less) 

I follow her blog:  http://kls.com/

One of the things that I love from the Baby Phat line is the perfumes.  I currently own Goddess and Fabulosity.  I am on my second bottle of Goddess, but lately I have been favoring Fabulosity.  It smells like sugar and vanilla to me.  The only downer is that it doesn't have enough staying power, and I usually spritz about three spritzes when I put it on in the morning!  The bottle is designed to look like a loose diamond, although the cardboard packaging is pretty bland.
The fragrance notes in Fabulosity:  
Top notes feature juicy plum, orange blossom, tiger lily. 
Heart notes are Chinese osmanthus, coconut milk, and purple violet. Base notes are Tasmanian honey, patchouli amber, & vanilla absolute.

Other than the fragrances, I don't really care for the Baby Phat clothing line, save for a few accessories.  Although Kimora is no longer with the Baby Phat empire, she is still such an inspiration to me and to many others. She is constantly changing, always evolving and always fabulous!


Smell you later :)
-Cherrie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment