Wednesday, April 24, 2013

L'Oreal True Match Concealer Stick-Light/Medium W4-5 Swatches

Hi dolls.  So I picked up the newest concealer from L'Oreal earlier this year, after I heard about it from some of the Youtube gurus our there. 
 I'm sure that most of you have already heard lots about this concealer, but I still wanted to share with you my two cents...even if I am a bit late to the game.

Even though I am no concealer connoisseur, I have been obsessed with watching how other people highlight and contour their faces.  (Again, Youtube is to blame.)   And, because of those videos, I have suddenly decided that I need more concealer in my life.  Like, NOW.  lol.  
Anyways, because of all of the good things I kept hearing about this product, I decided to go ahead and pick it upWhyisconcealersopricyallofasudden?!  Yeah, this cost about $9!  

If you have been reading my blog for a bit, you will know that I have been using the NYC jumbo concealer stick that I picked up from the Dollar Tree.  I liked that concealer enough to go back and purchase a backup of it, but I noticed that there is a lot of creasing under my eyes because the product is so creamy-even set with a powder on top. 
 So how does the L'Oreal one compare?  Well, the formula is a tad drier than my NYC one, but this one still ends up creasing on me when I use it in my undereye area.  Other than that, it wears pretty well and has great coverage.  I don't know why concealers always crease on me, but it's so annoying.  Do you have this problem tooHave you found your HG concealer yet?

xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about buying this concealer since I love makeup crayons, but decided against it since it was nine dollars. My HG concealer is Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer in Fair. I use it one both blemishes and the under-eye area and it has great coverage and staying power. I use it everyday and could not be happier with the results. I love your blog!

    Here's a post I wrote about Mabelline's Mineral Power Concealer:
    http://catalogofstyle.blogspot.com/2013/02/maybelline-mineral-power-concealer.html

    ReplyDelete