Thursday, April 18, 2013

L'Oreal-Iced Latte Eye Shadow Look

Hi dolls.  Today I wanted to show you the look that I had posted about late last March in my Currently Obsessed With post here.
 I've been meaning to show you, but time has not really been on my side.  This year has flown by so quick, don't you think?  

Anyways, onto the photos...  I used my L'Oreal Infallible pressed pigment in Iced Latte for most of this look, and Mac's Showstopper in the crease.
This has been a really pretty combo that I have been liking.  It really opens up the eys and makes a for a dramatic eye to showcase lots of eye liner and lashes.
The highlight color that I dusted under the brow is a matte off-white cream color from Wet 'n Wild in Brule. 
I also added gel liner from L'Oreal's 24 hour line in Blackest Black and some Red Cherry lashes.
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment