Saturday, April 20, 2013

Elf-Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted

Hi dolls.  Happy 4/20 today.  :)  In a tongue in cheek kind of way, I thought that today's post seeemed coincidentally appropriate.  Today I am showing you one of Elf's baked shadows, in Toasted.
Toasted is a warm, coppery shade with a metallic sheen to it.  I bought this at Kmart for $3, and I have yet to see them appear at my local Target yet.
 It is a baked product, which means it can be worn wet or dry.  I swatched this shadow dry down below, and it shows up quite well.  Very nicely pigmented.
I was quite impressed with it upon first swatch.  Normally,  I tend to stay away from baked shadows.  The few that I have in my collection are super shimmery and more often than not, I have to use them wet in order to see any color payoff.  This was a nice surprise. 


I know that there are other colors available, so I definitely want to see some more from this line.  What about you?  Do you liked baked shadows? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment