Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mac-Sheertone Blush in Gingerly

Hello dolls.  Today I wanted to show you Mac's Sheertone Blush in Gingerly.  This has been an absolute favorite of mine, as I have been really into the matte, peachy toned blushes lately.
I purchased this from the Mac website, along with some lipsticks last month.  This is from the permanent collection, so you should be able to find it pretty easily.  
Gingerly has great color payoff, and a little goes a long way.  I like to work this blush towards the back of the cheek instead of the apples.  Then, I blend it into my contour color.  I just love how it gives me a great, healthy glow.  Some days I skip the contouring all together and just use this on the cheeks, along the forehead and along the jawline - blended softly.
swatched:
This is a beautiful color and I am still totally stuck on my peachy-toned blushes phase, so I know that this baby will get a lot of use.  I have been alternating between this one and my Boots No.7 blush in Honey.

What color blushes are you totally loving this spring?  Let me know!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment