Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shimmer-Lorac Palette Look

Hi dolls.  I'm a bit behind in my April postings with the Dollar Tree sightings and Obsessed with posts...I'll try to get those up later today or tonight.

I just wanted to pop in quick and say hi to my new followers, I've noticed my numbers changing.  :)

Today I wanted to show you the other eye look that I have been doing with the Lorac palette: 
 Here are the colors that I used:
I took champagne as the all over lid color-and then used Taupe as the outer v and crease color.  Champagne has a lot of fall out though because of the glitter, so pat on the color rather than sweeping it on.

Then, I took Cream as the highlight color and popped Nude right onto the center of the eye to really make it stand out.


Can you tell that I have been really enjoying my Lorac palette?  :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment