Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sinful Colors-Truth or Dare

Hi dolls.  Today I am wearing a new color from Sinful Colors, in Truth or Dare.  This polish was part of their Kiss and Tell collection, released earlier this year.
It is a rich, oxblood creme.  I am wearing two coats of it on my pointer finger, and three coats on the rest of my fingers.  As you can see, the more coats you layer on, the deeper and richer the color payoff.
I didn't really get into the whole oxblood trend last year, did you?  But on the nails,  I can dig it. 

Always,

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised I don't have this color since burgundy is my favorite color, but I have a ton of polishes this color anyway. As much as I love burgundy, I don't typically wear it on my nails...mostly just my toes. This color looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete