Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September-Dollar Tree Finds

Hey dolls.  Here is what I had picked up from the Dollar Tree this month:
  3 Max Factor Lip Liners
 Brush attached at one end:
 Under Ottlite:
 Indirect Sunlight:
 I can never say no to lip liners and Max Factor is a brand that hardly ever lets me down.  Ablaze is not quite at bright as I would have liked, and I don't know if it's the age of the pencils but these are quite hard and not very creamy.  I had to rub back and forth in order to get some color on.  Vegas, Baby looks quite promising though.
 Sally Hansen Laquer Shine Polish in Lustrous
This polish looks so dark in these photos, but it's actually a dark berry color.  Maybe a pretty color for fall.

What did you find this month?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I can never find anything good at my Dollar Tree. Every time I read that someone has found something good at their Dollar Tree, I race to the Dollar Tree(s) near me and come up with nothing. LOL We just don't get the good stuff. I've been looking for the old Sally Hansen Nail Prisms at my Dollar Tree(s) because people have spotted them there before, but I've never been so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh!! me too! I have been looking for the nail prisms too but no luck. :(

      Delete