Friday, September 7, 2012

Palladio-Rice Powder

Hello dolls.  I picked this powder up from Ulta on clearance for under $5.  I have always wanted to try this from Palladio, so when I saw the lovely red clearance sticker on it, I nabbed it.  I picked the shade Warm Beige. 
What I don't like about this product is the packaging.  It isn't very travel friendly because the top isn't hinged nor does it snap shut.  You have be careful how you store this or you will end up with a big powdery mess.
The puff enclosed is usable, but I prefer to use a big fluffy powder brush instead to sweep this on.  I notice a talc-y scent to this upon application, but it disappears quickly enough.  I have just been using this to set my tinted moisturizer, and it's been working out great.  This has been my go-to powder since I got it last month.  

What have you been using to set your makeup?
 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have this and I've been using it almost every day for I think 2 years now and it's still at least half way full. Goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete