Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fergie-Hollywood Walk of Fame

Hello friends.  Here is what I slapped on my nails today:
This is from Wet 'n Wild's Fergie line in Hollywood Walk of Fame.  Although this is the only bottle that I have so far from this line, I'm sure that I will slowly but surely accumulate many more.  
Hollywood Walk of Fame is layered on over my go-to white creme, Sally Hansen's White On.  HWoF has different colored star glitter, including red, blue, pink, holo, and blue as well as small holo bar glitter.  Very festive.
I did have to putz around with HWoF though.  The stars were mostly patted and coaxed onto the nail.  I believe this was around three coats.  Do you have this fussy polish? 


Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I don't have this polish, but I like it. I wondered if you had to fish for the stars. They look good on the white polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had to fish for them and pat them on. lol. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make money from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete