Monday, September 10, 2012

Sally Hansen-Pat on the Black

Hey dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails at the moment:
This gorgeous vampy color is from Sally Hansen, in Pat on the Black.  I picked this up on clearance from Walgreens last month for under $4.  Pat on the Black is a great burgundy crelly, so dark it looks almost black in some lighting.
I did three coats to achieve this opacity, though you could stop at two if you were careful with application.  Sorry, being the bad blogger that I am, I forgot to take pictures of this beauty all by itself!
 I wanted some sparkle though, so I took my Sally Hansen Jewel Overcoat in Ring a Ding and patted some of that on near my cuticles.  *le sigh*  Sooo pretty!
What are some of your must-have colors for fall?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment