Saturday, September 22, 2012

Avon Lipstick-Gilded Rose

Hello dolls.  It's been so hard trying to keep myself at bay with all of the new fall collections coming out.  So shopping my stash makes me feel a little bit better and kills some lemmings while also making a dent in my collection.

I recently pulled out my Avon lipstick in Gilded Rose and fell in love with it all over again.  It is creamy, moisturizing and adds just a touch of pink that is daytime perfection at it's best.
Swatch:
I've been keeping it in my purse and wearing it to school every morning.  It's a very pretty pinky-neutral that goes with everything.

For these photos I choose to do my everyday eye makeup routine but added some falsies for a little bit more glam. 

On eyes:
Elf Primer
CG Mink Eye Shadow 
Wet 'n Wild Creme Brulee
Elf Liquid Liner in Black
Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Mascara
Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Lashes
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment