Sunday, September 16, 2012

Earth Theraputics-Nail + Cuticle Care Nutrient Conditioner

Hey dolls.  With autumn already here and winter around the corner, I decided to be proactive and find something for my poor ragged cuticles.  
I literally stumbled across this tube while browsing for more Essie polishes at TJ Maxx.  This comes in lotion form which is much more friendly than the cuticle oil that I have been currently using.  I also liked how it is made with organic ingredients and is paraben free.
There is a citrus scent to this product, but it's not overpowering or obnoxious.  It also disappears quickly enough.  I only use a tiny squeeze after doing my nails and it is more than  enough for both my hands.
The lotion itself is non-greasy and very moisturizing.  I just rub it in and let it sink into my skin while I read and catch up on blogs at night or watch t.v. before bed.  Did I mention that this was only $3.99?  Such a great deal.  I am loving this product and can see it lasting me quite a long time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment