Saturday, September 15, 2012

Orly-Decades of Dysfunction

Hey dolls.  I have seen this color being featured on several blogs as of late so I thought that I would put in my two cents.  I got this from Sally Beauty on clearance a while ago.
I can see why so many people like so much.  It is a very pretty nude that is pleasing on my skin tone.  The formula is also very nice.  It doesn't pool or bubble or streak.  I did three coats for these photos.
I then took Spoiled's Jewelry Heist and did a small gradient with the ring finger.  I really like this combo.  In fact, I liked it so much that I have been wearing it for four days straight.  If a finger chips, I have just been taking it off and polishing again because I don't want to take it all off.  I love it that much.

Smitten,

No comments:

Post a Comment