Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zoya-Yara

Hello there dolls.  Here is what I am currently rockin' as my mani:
This is Zoya's Yara, an army green olive shot through with pretty gold sparkles.  This is two coats and topped off with Seche Vite.  Apologize for the tip wear-I was cleaning like a mad woman all weekend. 
I picked up this beauty when Zoya had their get 2 free promotion at the beginning of the year.  (I also got Mimi).  It's too bad that they don't have a Zoya named after me yet-but I'm sure they're working on it to make it extra special.  ^_*

Anywhos, these are my first Zoya polishes and I really do appreciate the quality.  Unfortunately, where I live, I can't get any Zoyas unless I order them online.  So until I have a fat wallet again-these might be the only Zoyas I have for a while.  (Besides, all of that OPI splurging put me on a no-buy ban for a while)

Always,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment