Monday, January 7, 2013

Maybelline-New Vivid Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash

Hello dolls.  I picked up a new lipstick from the drugstore this week, this one from Maybelline's New Vivid line in Fuchsia Flash.  This looked like a bright and fun pink color in the tube.
It was around $8 for this lipstick, but I liked the color so much that I didn't mind paying full price.
The packaging is similar to the line, but the New Vivid line comes in bright orange tubes. 

 I swiped it on my lips and wore it around the house the day I got it.  It is very creamy, and therefore a bit difficult to get an even application.  I would recommend that you use a coordinating lip liner underneath and blot, blot, blot when you wear it.  
See how great it looks on?  I do adore colors like this, especially because they can warm up your whole face instantly.  

Love,

1 comment: