Tuesday, January 8, 2013

ELF-Natural Eye 12 Palette Shadows

Hi dolls.  I went to Walgreens after Christmas, just to check out any after holiday deals.  I found this ELF shadow palette marked down to fifty percent off-only $2.50!  Steal!
I picked up this one and the glittery palette as well.  You know I can't say no to a great deal!  
Anyways, the palette opens up like a book.  On the inside cover page, there is a step by step tutorial complete with pictures and diagrams.  Eh, I skipped over that. 
On to the good stuff, the shadows.  Right away, I liked how there was a good mix of matte and shimmers in the palette.  There are four matte colors and 8 shimmery/frost colors.
You also get a mini pencil eyeliner and the double ended applicator, but I didn't bother with swatching the liner.  Let me know if you want to see it.
I swatched some of the colors here for you, but not all.  That will be coming in a separate post.
Look at those three shimmersI will say that they were soft to the touch and much easier to swatch than the first row of colors.  Maybe even some dupes here? 

If shimmers and frosts are more your thing, check out your holiday shelf clearance items at your local Walgreens to see if you can score this palette for cheap.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment