Saturday, January 12, 2013

OPI-Save Me

Hello dolls.  This glitter bomb is so fun and I can't believe that I hadn't photographed it and put it on the blog yet. 
This polish is from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection, in Save Me.  Save Me has holographic bar glitter in it as well as small silver glitter in a clear suspension base.
If you like bar glitter, then this one is a must for you.  I, for one, don't really mind bar glitter.  My only gripe is when it doesn't lay flat or when it hangs out over the nail.  Then, tweezers are your best friend.

Save Me dries quickly though, and is super pretty worn all by itself or layered on over another color.  I like to wear it by itself most of the time.  
I am wearing three coats for these photos, topped with several coats of Out the Door topcoat.  You need several coats of clear polish because Save Me dries gritty.  

Are you a fan of bar glitter?

Always,

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of bar glitter at all. I like the look of glitter polishes (not bar glitter), but hate the removal process so I very rarely wear it and I have quite a few. Seems silly to own any glitter polishes when I hate the removal process so much. LOL

    ReplyDelete