Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Elf-Natural Eye Palette Look

Hello dolls.  Here is a look that I created with the Elf Natural Eye palette that I purchased here.
This look is just a simple smokey eye that is day-time appropriate.
I used five shades from the palette to create this look, along with some other staples from my makeup kit.

Shade #1 was my allover lid color.  After I applied that, I took my Prestige liner in dark brown and lined my lids, but you can use any dark brown liner that you have on hand. I smudged that out and blended that upwards towards the brow.

Then, I took shade #5 to blend that into the smudged liner and worked that upwards towards the brow as well.  Shade #2 was my brow bone highlight and shade #3 was what I used in my inner corners.  I wanted more contrast closer to the lash line, so I went back in with shade #4 and used that to darken it a bit more before lining my lids and adding false lashes.

I used my Sonia Kashuk full glam lashes to complete the look.  
It would also be easy to turn this look into something more glamorous for night by just adding some liner to the lower lash and waterline.
Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment