Saturday, November 5, 2011

WnW-Teal of Fortune

Hello there!  This is my current mani:
This is two coats of Wet 'n Wild's Teal of Fortune polish and one coat of Teal of Fortune over Sinful Color's Black on Black on my ring finger.  I must say, that I rather like it on over the black base.  It looks almost like flakies this way and flashes more green instead of the sea blue-green that it is.  But, by itself is very pretty too.  I love how it sparkles. 

One coat of Seche Vite on top of course, but still very flashy.  I like how it is opaque in just two coats.  Downer- this stained my nails and my hands like a muther.  Did it do that to anyone else?  :(
If I were to wear this again, I would def layer it over black again to avoid smurf hands the next day.

Always,

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been quite surprised at how well I like these polishes. They dry quickly and they look great after a top coat!

    ReplyDelete