Thursday, November 10, 2011

Target Beauty Bag

Hey friends.  This is a long overdue post because I had already gotten this last month but had failed to take pictures of what I got til now.
I love the bag that they included.  So me.  
There are mostly samples of shampoo and conditioner- which I don't mind.  Here is a list of what I got in the makeup bag:
  •  Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner
  • John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo & Conditioner
  • L'Oreal Youth Code Regenerating Skincare cream
  • Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes (5 included in sample)
  • Target beauty coupon book (not pictured)
Did you get in on this deal?  I know I had to try several times to get through.  Who doesn't like free stuff? ^_^

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment