Friday, November 11, 2011

Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer Swatches & Review

Hey dolls.  I picked up this bronzer from Lorac while browsing Ulta this summer for just $6.  I was standing in line and it was totally an impulse buy, but I am glad I picked it up.  

It is such a pretty copper color.  This is extremely pigmented and very soft.  I just wish that I had bought it in a bigger size.
 Swatches
I also like how it is packaged. The cover slides off and encases the bronzer in a secure package.  When I say secure- I mean I have trouble taking off the case sometimes. :)
Lorac is a brand that I definitely want to try more from.  I have swatched several shadows from them while at Ulta, and was thoroughly impressed with the quality and pigmentation of them.  What would you recommend from Lorac?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment