Sunday, November 27, 2011

NYX Blushes- Mocha & Pinched

Hello dolls. NYX blushes are somewhat of a new-found favorite of mine.  I picked up these two blushes over the summer from Ulta and sadly, they haven't gotten any lovin' yet. I've hit pan on my current Elf blush in Tickled Pink and am about halfway done with it, so I went foraging in my stash for a new color.  I pulled out Mocha because it looks more wearable for these cold and long winter months. 

Pinched, I initially bought because it was a rumored dupe for Nars Orgasm.  I had bought Orgasm a while ago and was using it on a daily basis, but put it back in my storage because I didn't want to use it all up (especially because of the hefty price tag!)  I haven't swatched them side by side yet, but I do plan on it in an upcoming post. 
NYX blush in Mocha:
NYX blush in Pinched:
 Swatches: Mocha & Pinched
Are there any colors that you would recommend from this line? 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment