Friday, November 18, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Bronzers-Swatches & Review

Hello friends.  I just wanted to show you two bronzers from the Wet 'n Wild collection.  I bought these from Kmart when they had the buy one get one free sale.  I have Princess and Goddess.
 With flash:
 Without Flash:
These are super soft and very pigmented.  I would recommend these drugstore bronzers any day.  I like how they come in matte and shimmer as well.  Princess contains shimmer and Goddess does not.
WnW Bronzer in Princess:
 WnW Bronzer in Goddess:
Princess gives a soft sun kissed look and is great for highlighting.  Goddess I use as a contour because it is matte.  
 Swatches
As you can see from these swatches, these are crazy pigmented.  I hope that you guys all try this brand.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment