Monday, October 24, 2011

Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks- Cherry Ice & Soft Rose

Hey everyone.  I went to Walgreens this last week and found some Revlon ColorBurst lipsticks on clearance!  These were marked down to just $4 and some change, so I snagged two of them.  Then, I found out that the Revlon buy one get one half off deal applied to the clearance prices as well!  Sweet!  I picked out Soft Rose and Cherry Ice.
 Revlon ColorBurst lipsticks
 Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Soft Rose
Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Cherry Ice
I have already reviewed these lipsticks here so I'm not going to say much about them. 

Here are swatches of each color I got:
 Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Cherry Ice & Soft Rose
 Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Cherry Ice
 Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Soft Rose
Cherry Ice is actually very sheer, so don't let the red intimidate you.  It has gold glitter running through it, which can leave your lips grainy.  The glitter in the bullet can get engrained in the slant-tip and that makes application grainy as well.  If that is bothersome to you, I would not recommend this lipstick then.  
Maybe fun for the holidays though with all of the glitter particles?  What do you think?  

And Soft Rose is just another pinky-mauve color that I like.  These are a great alternative to nudes for me. 

Love & great deals,

1 comment:

  1. I have two of these too! I like soft rose :) The red is a great color too but I probably wouldn't wear it because it's so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete