Thursday, October 20, 2011

Elf- Lip Locked

Hey dolls.  Picked this up for $3.  Intriguing no?  I saw a similiar product from Mally on QVC and when I encountered this in the store, I picked it up.  I tried to search for a link online for the Mally product I saw, but I can not find it for the life of me.  :/
What it claims:
The product is encased in a black tube which twists up to dispense the primer.  The cap is very secure, so no worries with this being tossed into your purse.
To use, simply swipe all over lips just like a lip liner.  This instantly mattifies your lips so that any color that you add on top will instantly adhere to it.  

I use this every time that I swipe on lipstick now.  I do notice that it does help with the wear time.  I bought it because I would like a little insurance when wearing red lipstick- I hate it when it smudges, bleeds and leaves lip prints all over cups and utensils when eating and drinking.  

It does do the job-but doesn't last all day by any means so reapplication is necessary.  Still- a nice investment.  :)
What do you think?  Is this a product you are curious to try?
 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment