Thursday, October 27, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses-Strawberry & Fire

Hello loves.  Here are two new lipglosses from Revlon that I picked up recently.  I got these two glosses from Wags when they had the 40% off Revlon products earlier this month.  I also had two tear-off coupons that gave me an extra $2 off each gloss, so I got both of these for next to nothing.  
Revlon Colorburst glosses in Strawberry & Fire
 Revlon Colorburst gloss in Strawberry:
 Revlon Colorburst gloss in Fire:
 Up close shots:  Fire & Strawberry
 Here are swatches of each:
Swatch:  Strawberry & Fire
 Swatch: Fire
 Swatch: Strawberry
Strawberry has tons of glitter in it which will adhere to your lips even after the gloss is gone.  Kind of annoying.  

My favorite is Fire out of these two.  It is a creme based gloss and has no glitter.  It would look awesome over some red lipstick.  It is very sheer by itself though.  I had to do two layers for the swatch on my lips.
 
See the other two glosses that I got last time here.  Did you take advantage of the 40% off sale?  Let me know what you got. ^_*
 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment