Friday, October 7, 2011

That's Money, Honey

Hello loves.  This is my current mani:
I am wearing one of Revlon's metallic polishes, Gold Coin, on my nails.  I can't decide if I really like it or not.  :/  It kind of looks like I dipped my nails into liquid metal.  It's not really gold but not really silver either.  Kind of in between.  Super shiny and flashy though.
No problems with this polish.  It is opaque in just one coat if you are careful with application.  I did two just for good measure.  Layered on top one coat of Seche Vite.  

But I couldn't leave it alone.  I decided to glitter-fy it with Disco Dazzle.  Just one accent nail though.  
Probably be sporting this for a couple of days, or at least til it chips.  I have to buckle down and start some school projects that I put on the back burner til now.  


Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment