Sunday, October 2, 2011

Estee Lauder-Nude Almond Gloss Stick

This is one of my recent buys from the CCO.  Kind of disappointed when I went, the store was actually pretty small and they had limited selection.  Mostly perfumes.  I only got three things when I went, two lipsticks and one lipgloss which all totaled $40.  

This Estee Lauder gloss stick is my favorite out of the three. 
 Estee Lauder Gloss Stick in Nude Almond
 Swatch:  Nude Almond
I swatched this lipstick on my hand and fell in love with it.  I had a hard time deciding between this color and a great fuschia color.  Nude Almond is a beautiful rose gold color in the tube with fine gold shimmer.  It is very sheer, so this is not a lipstick.  It offers a very pretty sheer wash of color on the lips.

I ended up buying this one because it is very versatile.  I can wear it alone or layer it on top of another lipstick.  It is also very moisturizing, so I can wear it as a tinted balm as well.  I love how creamy it is and how easy it is to apply.  I really don't even need a mirror to apply because the color is a my-lips-but-better color.  Perfection in a tube.

I also love the smell.  Very flowery. The gold packaging is very chic and the bullet also goes all the way down into the tube so there is no risk of nicks when re-capping.  

Would I repurchase?  YES!  I would love to try more colors from this line!  Even though this is a higher end brand for me, I can't think of anything bad about it!  Most def worth the money.


Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment