Saturday, August 18, 2012

What's In My...Purse?

Hey dolls.  I love peeking into other blogger's purses.  It's one of my favorite kind of blog entries.  Almost like peeking into a page of their diary...lol.  Here is my new edition of What's in my...
Anyways, I'm not that interesting.  Nor do I carry a lot (imo) in my purse.  Here is the junk that I keep:
 Hmm...See?  Just the necessities. lol

Lemme break it down for ya:
 Wallet & Check book
 Coach sunglasses case & dust wipe/Oscar de la Renta sunglasses
 Gum/Chapstick/Change/Business Card Holder/Pen
 Wristlet w/necessities

 Victoria's Secret Pink Travel Bag & Contents
 Elf Blotting Tissues/HK brush & mirror
Essence clear nail polish/Nail file
In case.
Pencil/Hair Clip
Advil/Children's Pepto/Gas-ex  
*E always has stomachaches
War on germs
Yes2Carrots Body Butter/Tissues/Tide2Go
Iphone

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the junk in my purse.

What's in yours?

Hearts,

No comments:

Post a Comment