Friday, August 17, 2012

theBalm-TimeBalm White Tea Cucumber Face Toner

Hey dolls.  Today I will be reviewing the TimeBalm White Tea Cucumber Face Toner from theBalm's skin care line. 
I picked this toner up in a package from TJ Maxx over the holiday season for quite a reasonable price.  I only recently pulled it out because I had run out of my Proactive toner.  I haven't dabbled in the other two products that it came with yet, but they are on my list. 

I use this toner at night after I get out of the shower.  I must say, that anyone who doesn't use a toner should really think about trying it.  It is amazing what gunk you can get off of your face with the swipe of a toner. Even when you think that your face is clean-it really isn't.  And toner proves it. 

Step 1:  Dab some toner onto a cotton pad
Step 2: Swipe all over face and neck
Step 3:  Look at the cotton pad in awed disgust
Step 4:  Feel a sense of satisfaction 
Step 5: Throw away soiled cotton pad
Step 6:  Revel in the cleanliness of your face

I won't gross you out by posting a picture of what my cotton pad looks like after these crucial steps.  Unless you want me to...

You can try this for yourself though, on Amazon for just $12 and see if you like it as much as I do.

Final Thoughts

Pros:  
  • Cleans very well
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Infused with cucumber extract
  • Good amount of product
  • Not scented 
  • Great packaging
  • Travel friendly
Cons:
  •  Can be hard to find
I added the travel-friendly bit at the end because I am definitely not leaving this baby behind while I go on vacation!  I love it and can't find anything bad to say about it at all.  

Do you use a toner every night?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment