Thursday, August 2, 2012

OPI-Step Right Up

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails for you all:
This is from OPI, in Step Right Up.  I love palette cleansers like this.  Step Right Up was released with the Femme de Cirque Soft Shades collection back last year.  
It is sheer and jelly like, but definitely buildable in color depending on application.  I am wearing two rather thin coats on my pointer and middle finger and two thicker coats on my index and pinky fingers.  
Dry time is decent, but you know me, I can't wait so I slapped on one coat of Seche Vite so that I could go out for my jog.

Step Right Up also kind squishes my lemming for Don't Touch My Tutu from the NYC Ballet collection, though Step Right Up is slightly more pink than the milky white jelly in Don't Touch My Tutu. 

xoxo

1 comment: