Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's in my... Travel Bag!

Hey dolls.  As I am packing for my vacation, I thought that I would do a quick What's in my travel bag?
My travel bag is from Sonia Kashuk, and available at Target.  They are currently discounted right now, so you can nab one for yourself if you like it.

There are two zippered components.  Here is what I have stored on the first side:
Hair stuff/Shower stuff/Contact solution
Toothbrush/Razor/Mirror/Q-tips
 
Contact case/Visine/Extra contacts
Mini poof
Here is the other zippered side.  It has two smaller zip top see-through bags that are velcro-ed to the bag for extra secureness.  The other side has a deep pocket, perfect for storing my makeup wipes and other bulky things that don't fit nicely in the zippered bags.
Face scrub/Body wash/Toothpaste/Conditioner
Toner/Deodorant
Diaper wipes/Makeup wipes/Pads
The bag overall is very sturdy.  The double zippers are nice and the SK logo is heavy and well-made.
What do you keep in your travel bag?
 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute travel bag and boy can you pack a lot in it! I'm not a big Target shopper, but I will meander in there occasionally. I will have to check it out the next time in in there.

    ReplyDelete