Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Brushes

Hey dolls.  I am finally back from my vacation and catching up on housework as well as blogging.  Here are some new make up brushes that I picked up this month:
 Sonia Kashuk Angled Brush from Target:
 Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush from Target:
 The Icing Powder Brush:
 Real Techniques Powder Brush:
 The Icing Kabuki Brush:
I just wanted to share pictures today.  I am most excited about the Real Techniques brush as I had seen them featured on a lot of blogs earlier this year.  The most expensive brush in this lot is the Sonia Kashuk angled brush, which was I believe around $12 at most.

Anything new with you guys?  I have more pictures to post up from my trip but more on that later.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. What brand and color polish are you wearing in the pics? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandy, I am wearing Zoya's Kendal. I will be featuring it on my blog soon! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete