Sunday, August 19, 2012

OPI- I Eat Mainely Lobster

Hello friends.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails:
This is from OPI's Touring America collection in 2011, in I Eat Mainely Lobster.  A pretty coral polish with great pink/gold? shimmer. It's really pretty in the bottle, but on the nails, the shimmer just doesn't show up on me unless I put my nails in direct sunlight.  Like- while driving.  Staring at nails + Driving=No good.
Anyways, I shot these photos in the morning before heading to work so I apologize for the lighting.  It is a bit dark because the sun was hiding. 
I do adore the formula on this polish though.  It was so nice not having to deal with bubbles or streaking or balding.  Thank you OPI.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is one of those polishes that I am constantly picking up and putting down. I can never decide if I want it or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! I kept doing that too but I picked it up and no regrets!

      Delete