Saturday, December 31, 2011

Self Indulgence

Hey dolls.  Just wanted to pop in and show you all what I picked up from Walgreens this week.  I wandered in with an itch to just buy something, anything - and I found some awesome deals.  (Don't you hate when that happens?)


These Sally Hansen Salon Effects were on clearance and buy one get one half off! 
Then, I found the Rimmel display of the new Kate lipsticks!  Finally!  I picked up this one only-even though I really wanted the red one as well, but someone had swatched it already and it was the last one left.  ew.
It reminded me of Airy Fairy but this one is slightly different.  Comparison photos and swatches will be posted later. 
 
Also found this Rimmel lipstick in Rosette on clearance.  I can never say no to lipstick.  On.Clearance.  Yes, I have a problem.
Lastly, I got a new nail file from Sally Hansen.  Also on clearance.  I like how this one is curved to fit the shape of your nails.  
Reviews and swatches of products featured in this post will be in upcoming posts, so stay tuned! 

Also, I will be back later today with a makeup post for New Years Eve. ^_*

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment