Sunday, December 11, 2011

Confetti Nails

Hey friends.  I have another holiday mani to share with you all.  I have been wanting to do this mani for a while now.  I saw something similar on someone else's blog but I can't remember where, otherwise I would credit her.  
A very simple concept-I wish I would have thought of it first.  A white base (I used Sinful Colors, Snow me White) and multi-colored glitter.  I used my Ulta Pinata Yada-Yada for this look.  I used Pinata Yada-Yada because of the abundance of red, gold and green glitter in it.  So Christmas-y, right?
Love this look.  I only used two coats of the glitter polish and then topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite.  Been getting lots of compliments on this mani too.  What do you think?  Something you would rock?


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment