Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Maybelline- ColorSensational Lipstick Swatches

Hello dolls.  I picked up some new lipsticks this month, even though I was doing pretty well on my self imposed ban.  *sigh*  40% off just screams my name though. ^_^
These are some of my favorite drug store lipsticks.  I have been lemming for Fifth Avenue Fuchsia for a while now, so when Kmart had a 40% off sale I nabbed them for just $4.99 each.
 Swatches:  Fifth Ave Fuchsia, Fuchsia Fever, Must Have Mauve
Fifth Avenue Fuchsia is everything I wanted it to be.  Can't wait to wear it out.  Fuchsia Fever is a great bubble gum pink but with more blue undertones.  I think immediately of Nicki Minaj when I see this color.  Must Have Mauve looked very pretty in the tube, but on my lips, it has blue undertones that make me look like a zombie.  Will have to play around with liners underneath to warm this color up for me.  

Now, back to my self imposed ban-  I hope I don't stray anymore this month. lol.  :)  Are you having any luck with not shopping for yourself this month?

Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment