Thursday, August 1, 2013

July-Running on Empty

Hi dolls.  Here is July's Running on Empty post:
I had gone through 12 items this month, two of which were travel sized.  Let's get started right away!

 Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner
(Travel sized)
I used these up when I was up in Michigan last week.   These were a little bit bigger than the regular travel sized shampoos so they lasted quite a while.  

Repurchase?  I got these at the Dollar Tree a while ago, and I haven't seem them since so I can't repurchase even if I wanted to.

Epielle Face Mask
I got a bunch of these from Big Lots last time and I haven't been using them.  I pulled out one of them this month to treat myself.  If you are familiar with the Japanese face masks, this is just like that.  I leave it on for about half an hour and then take it off.
Repurchase?  I can't find them anymore at Big Lots but if they pop up again, I would.  They were only .60 cents.

EOS Shaving Cream
I am not a fan of this brand, but I had bought two of them and needed to use them up.  I went through this one surprisingly fast.  

Repurchase?  I can definitely say though, that I am not going to repurchase this.

Bootz No.7 Cleansing Milk
I bought this from Target last year and it's been sitting by my sink ever since.  At first, I was only using this in the mornings, but then I stopped for a while.  Then, I started using it at night as a makeup remover, and I loved it!  I would just put this on and use my finger s to rub it into my skin, and go gently over my eyes to remove eye makeup, then take everything off with a makeup wipe.  

This method has worked so much better for me, and it really gets the makeup off.  I then wash my face in the shower, and then follow up with a toner, and I can tell that my face feels a lot cleaner because the toner pad that I use comes back so much cleaner.

Repurchase?  Target doesn't carry this anymore but I have been substituting a Pond's cream instead, and it works the same.

Biore Pore Cleansing Strips
These are the best.  I use them about once every two weeks to get the gunk out.  

Repurchase? 
Yes.


Ulta Passionberry Vanilla Shower Gel
This was a freebie from Ulta a while ago, and I'm glad that I didn't spend money for it.  The smell is just okay and it lathers okay but it's not something that I was crazy about.

Repurchase?  No.

BBW Black Raspberry Vanilla Lotion
This smells so good, and I got it on clearance last season.  I actually bought two of these, one of which I kept at school.  I love the lotions in the tubes because they are so much more moisturizing than the ones in the bottles.

Repurchase?  I would definitley get another lotion from them.  

BBW Fresh Picked Cherries Foaming Soap
This also smells so good-and I love how it lasts a long time even though it's a foaming soap.  I have another one of these on backup, and other scents in my stash too.

Repurchase?  Yes.


Secret Scent Expressions Passionista Fruit Deodorant
This is my favorite deodorant from Secret.  It's a gel formula so it feels weird going on, but I like how it doesn't leave marks on your clothes.  

Repurchase?  Yes, I already have, but I also have a Dove one that I am currently using right now that I also seem to like.  

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer
I was skeptical about this primer at first, but I ended up really liking it.  I even went out and bought another one already.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that jar.  I don't like to have to dig in there with my fingers.  If it came in a tube, that would rock my world.  It's also kind of expensive for a drugstore brand.  This was around $11 if I'm not mistaken.
Repurchase?  Yes.

Seche Vite
My HG top coat.  I use every last drop because it's expensive.  It can thicken up on you as you use it, but I just drop in a couple drops of polish thinner and shake it up and it helps.

Repurchase?  Yup.

That's all that I ran out of in July.  Sad that it's already August!  Only one more month before it's back to school time.  :/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment