Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Naked2-Shimmery Eyes


Hi dolls.  Here is the eye look that I sported yesterday.  This eye look was created using only the Naked2 palette.

The colors that I used were as follows:

Verve in the inner corner
Suspect center of lid
Tease in outer corner
Busted to deepen outer V color
Foxy as highlight 

And here is a warmer toned picture with the same look:
The lashes are from Sonia Kashuk, and I have been loving these lately.  These aren't as dramatic as the Full Glam lashes, but they are still very pretty and more natural looking for everyday wear.

The liner is Elf's waterproof liner in black and then I went over that liner with my gel liner from Wet n Wild Fergie line.

I loved how bright and wide awake I looked while wearing it yesterday.  It was a nice change up because I had been really into the matte eyes look all of July. 
 

Do you still reach for your Naked2 palette as often?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment