Thursday, August 8, 2013

Golden Eyes- Colors from the Naked2 and Lorac Pro Palettes

Hi dolls.  Today, I wanted to share with you this eye shadow look:

I wanted gold on the lids today, so I took out my Lorac Pro palette and my Naked2 to create this look.

The colors I used were:
Half Baked from Naked2-all over lid color
Taupe from Lorac Pro-crease and outer v
Busted from Naked2- deepen outer v color
Cream from Lorac Pro-highlight color

I used a bit of Mac's Fix Plus to make Half Baked more vibrant on the lid.  The gel liner is from Wet 'n Wild's Fergie line, and the lashes are from Sonia Kashuk.

I've been doing the waterproof liners if I'm wearing falsies because I notice that my eyes have been weeping a lot when I wear them and my go to Wet 'n Wild liner just does not hold up when it comes to tears.  

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment