Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sally Hansen-Honeymoon Red

Hello dolls.  Here is what I put on my nails today.  It's my best attempt at Christmas nails thus far.  lol.  I just haven't been very inspired lately to do any nail art.
Honeymoon Red is from Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength line.  I picked this up from the Dollar Tree earlier this year.  Honeymoon Red is a bright tomato-y red with slight irridescent shimmer running through it.  You can see some of it in these photos, but it's more apparent in real life.
This was easy to apply and no problems encountered.  It is a tad on the runny side though, so be careful or it will flood your cuticles and run down your brush if you don't wipe it off well enough.
Have you done any holiday nails yet this year?  Leave me a link if you have.  Maybe I can get some ideas and inspiration. :)

Be safe tomorrow for all of my midwestern readers here in the U.S.  We are supposed to have a big blizzard tomorrow and school is even canceled already.  Don't travel unless you have to and stay warm. 

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment