Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wet 'n Wild-Wild Shine in Red Red

Hello dolls.  Here is what I put on my nails today:
I decided to stay away from the pastels today and do a bright, cheery red.  The red I chose is from Wet 'n Wild's very affordable Wild Shine line in Red Red.  This polish is only $1.99 and has been featured in Cosmopolitan magazine as a Cosmo girl Beauty Award Winner. 
And why not?  Look at this beauty!  It applies flawlessly and with zero problems.  I only did two coats here for these photos. 
Then, I did a glitter gradient with some silver glitter that I pulled out from my drawers.  Doesn't it look festive?  I used my Color Club glitter in Platinum Record for the larger, silver hex glitter and my LA Girls glitter in Double Platinum for the smaller sized glitter.
Something that I wouldn't mind ringing in the new year with.  What do you think?  

Love,

2 comments: