Saturday, December 15, 2012

OPI-Glitzerland

Hello dolls.  Here is the fantastic mani that I am wearing today:
This is from OPI in Glitzerland.  I picked this up on clearance right before fall.  Such a great gold foil!
This was two coats of Glitzerland, topped off with Seche Vite.  I loved how bright and festive this made my nails look-perfect for a holiday party!

On another note-my heart is so saddened by yesterday's tragic turn of events.  As a teacher, I could never imagine... I just hope that it never, ever happens here-or anywhere else for that matter, ever again.  So many innocent lives gone...never coming back home...never able to spend Christmas with their families... I was absolutely stunned when I heard.  Please, please, hug and kiss your little ones tonight.  Tell them you love them.  I could not imagine losing my entire world, please pray for the people who lost theirs.
  

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment