Friday, December 7, 2012

L'Oreal-Brit Invasion

Hello dolls.   Here is what I am wearing today on my nails:
This is from L'Oreal in Brit Invasion.  I picked this polish up from Target when it was marked down on clearance.  You can see how this color shifts and changes in different lighting.
Brit Invasion is a shimmery chocolate brown that looks oh-so-pretty in the bottle, but on me...it looks like liquid poop.  I think it's because the gold shimmer pulls more green on me.  :/ 
I did two coats for these photos and then topped it off with Seche Vite to fire off a couple of shots and then I took it all off.  Not my favorite color.

Ever have one of those colors that just doesn't work out for you?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just picked up a couple of these last weekend, love the colors in the collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I think it looks gorgeous! Too bad you didn't like it. I've had a few colors like that, where they look amazing on their own, but not with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete