Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fergie-Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night

Hey dolls.  Here is what I am wearing today:
This is from Wet 'n Wild's Fergie line, in Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night.  This polish has an awesome mixture of mini black glitter and large hex gold glitter in a clear base.

For these photos, I layered it over a white creme base to make it really pop.
I know I have lobster hands in these photos, but the glitter is a little bit more obvious in this lighting.

 Then, I took a couple of photos of this pretty polish all by itself:
I had to do a couple of coats though to get this opacity, at least three or four.  I topped it off with Seche Vite.
Either way, I'm a sucker for black glitter.  It's very unique and there is not a lot of it out there as far as drugstore brands.  Are you a fan of black glitter?

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. i love black glitter too!!! i really like how you paired it up with a white creme here. i still need to try my bottle.. dont know what to pair it up with, yet!

    ReplyDelete