Monday, November 19, 2012

Zoya-Bevin

Hi dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails today:
This is from Zoya, in Bevin.  I bought this on clearance from Ulta earlier this season.
This was an easy two coater, topped of with one coat of Seche Vite.  These photos were taken under my Ottlite. It's not quite a minty color, but a more muted pastel.  
Sorry for the absence.  My husband's aunt is not doing too well and we were gone all weekend visiting her.  She's not going to be here much longer and it's heartbreaking to see her deteriorate so fast.  I am having a hard time coping with this...so please bare with me if I'm short on posts this week.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers with your family. <3
    I love this shade of polish. Creamy & shiny. Doesn't get much better.

    ReplyDelete