Thursday, November 29, 2012

Elf Holiday Blotting Papers Pack

Hi dolls.  I like scoping out makeup deals when the holiday season rolls around for some really good deals.  I picked up these new blotting sheets from Elf at Target while I was holiday shopping for $3.
For $3, you get three packs of blotting sheetsThese are different from the regular $1 packs that I usually get, as these three are infused with tea tree, green tea and aloe.  
I like to keep a pack of blotting sheets in my purse at all times because I get so shiny as the day wears on, and I already like the $1 packs, so I thought I would give these a try.   There are fifty sheets in each pack-which is quite a substantial amount.
Here, I took the tea tree pack to open up and show you guys what the sheets look like:
The sheets are a little bit thicker than the regular $1 packs-which means it doesn't tear as easily.  The darker green dots, I suspect, are the bits of tea tree ingredients.  

What it claims:
Well, I don't know about the hours claim, but it does absorb quite a  bit and really quickly.  Blotting is a must for me each day when I wear makeup, so these will last me quite a while too.

 What are your favorite blotting sheets?

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to pick up some blotting sheets. I didn't know they had these at Target. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete