Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October-Dollar Tree Finds

Hello dolls.  Here is what I found at my local Dollar Tree this month:
Just three things this month.  It was pretty much bare bones because of all of the Halloween stuff on the shelves.  (My wallet thanked me.)
Elf Pigment Eyeshadow in Innocent Ivory
Swatch:
The sift top allows for just a little bit of product to come out.  There is also a little eye shadow brush included.  The swatch came out a little sad though for me.  It has strong violet undertones which I did not expect.  I was hoping to use it in the inner corners as a high light color but with the strong shift it might look funny.  Still, for a dollar you can't go wrong.  I'm sure that it will come in handy for Halloween.

Vitaminschtick Flavored Lip Balm in Lemonade
I already have the XXX flavored one, and I keep it by my bedstand.  This one will be a nice addition to keep in my purse.

Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
When I saw this on the shelf, I nabbed itMy Sephora brow gel has been looking pretty nasty and it's on it's last leg.  I don't think that I will be using the lash side very much though at this point.
The dual-ended brushes are labled with eyelash or eyebrow on either end so you don't get confused.  The wands are made with your standard synthetic bristles. 
If I find that any of these products are worth reviewing I will certainly do a separate post.  What did you find at your Dollar Tree this month?
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment